Halloween kit

I received my Halloween Kit in the mail today from Valerie, and decided that instead of burying all these goodies in my stash like I did with my last kit, I would resolve to use some of it right away. I started hitting my favorite challenge blogs for inspiration, and was moved to try this Techno Stamper sketch.
The little broom and the shiny crinkly stuff came from the kit. The cat stamp is from and old craft kit my daughter received as a gift many years ago, and the moon is punched out of a postcard (image of a large yellow flower). Cardstock is CTMH and the halloween paper is DCWV.

2 comments:

MJ said...

What a fun background. I love the idea of the moon as the circle. Smart thinkin! Thanks so much for playing along. Hope to see ya again next week.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very cool card! I am going to make a card for her challenge- may be at the last minute though......