It's not easy being pine green

My friend Diane sent me some glamorous embossing powders a while back including this one that gives a deeply textured effect.  I love the effect, but after I stamped it, I found that it is a very difficult green to match.  This is as close as I could get with what is in my stash:
Funny how a touch of gold makes anything better.

Challenges:
Amusing Challenges - sketch
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - photo inspiration
For Fun - must use a rubber stamp
My Mum's Craft Shop - star
Lollypop Crafts - multiple punches (I used 4)


Juliet Arrighi

5 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is AWESOME!! LOVE the texture from the embossing and from the visual texture of your patterned paper! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! :) If you're interested, I have a DT call going on for a new challenge that will go live in January! The details are on my personal blog in a post under the RMH Hop post. :)

Helen Dooley said...

I love the card. really really cool. Thanks for sharing with us at fOr fun!

Fabiola said...

hello Juliet, what a lovely card, i love reinder, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, biz

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!! Thanks for participating in CSAYL's challenge! Hope to see you again!!!
~DEANNE~

Vicky said...

you matched the csayl theme perfectly in this color/mixture card :)