Fun with paper tape

I don't really know the difference between washi tape and any other type of paper tape - since I see all kinds of tapes being referred to as washi tape, I will assume mine is, too.  Anyway, mine is really super colorful, and I have had a hard time mixing it with my stamping, but when I saw this card on Shelly's blog, I knew I had to give this design a try.
I have 9 rolls of this particular tape, and I used a little of every one of them.  Once you lay all that tape down, the card doesn't need much more.  The stamps and dies are all from amuse studio.

Challenges:


Juliet Arrighi

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Juliet
It certainly is bright and cheery. You are right, it doesn't need anything else.
Myrna

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Great work. I love how bright and colourful it is.

Shelly Schmidt said...

How pretty- bright and cheery! Love the tapes and love this card! And thanks for the shout out : )

Chrissie said...

As we are a CAS challenge at LIM, we really like to see areas of white space on submissions, but your card is really bright and cheerful!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"