Glitter Leaves

I have had a tower of embossing glitter in my stash forever, but I rarely think to use it.  Today, I forced myself.  It wasn't as painful as I thought it would be.
I probably should have used the technique with a Christmas card, but frankly, I'm sick of making Christmas cards. I felt like it needed something, but I'm not the ribbon was the right something.  Glitter is hard to compete with, especially colored glitter. I used the marvelous marigolds and snail & co stamp sets from a•muse studio.  The background paper is a scrap from the Bohemia collection by My Mind's Eye.

Challenges:

Juliet Arrighi


9 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOw- I love this card- the peeking of color from the DSP really makes the colors in the ribbon pop- and I love the glimmer!

Donna Ellis said...

Juliet, it's a gorgeous card! Love the leaf, and the deep green glitter you've selected. The border picks up your colors wonderfully!

Kathryn said...

Such a lovely Project and blingtastic :)
Thanks for joining in at Crafty Mess x
Kathryn (DT Member)

Myrna said...

Juliet
Pretty card and I love the bling.
I can never get used to using blue with green but your choice of deep green and blue go well together.
Myrna

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great CAS card. Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for this fortnight challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon!

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

great card thanks for joining us at creative moments and good luck emma xx

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

What a pretty card xx

Thanks for joining in the crafty mess challenge

Tina xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely C&S Design, Great to see you at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Samantha :0)

Beccalite said...

Great card, what a fab way to show some bling.

Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with us over at Craftymess.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx (Craftymess DT)