Happy Happy Birthday - Treasure Box

This is the first time I've made a small Treasure Box card in its original size, but I didn't really have a choice - the balloon goes to the edges on three sides.
I had to draw in the details of the dog myself, but I'm not crazy about it, and I blame that on the diecut - where are the front paws?I suppose I could have made some myself, but really - it's just a small gift enclosure card, who is studying the dog to see how many legs he has?

Well, besides you guys, of course...

I like the holographic shreds and the vellum piece on this card.


4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your sweet card- and the pup- looks good whether 2 or 4 legged! Awwww- that is the problem with just having SVG's or die cuts for me- I cannot draw well! Love the accents you added!

Lily Allen said...

This Birthday card are so sweetThanks for sharing.

India Motorcycle Tour said...

Thank you so much for sharing this informative blog with us, this was really amazing and I’m really thankful to you.
Motorcycle Tours in India

Clipping Solutions said...

Thank you so much for your informative sharing. Background Removal Service