Sympathy wreath

When I got this a•muse stamp, I immediately thought it would fit perfectly inside a punch that I own.  I started stamping bunches of flowers and punching them - it was a very zen process.  After I had them all, they just started arranging themselves into a wreath.
The white text on pastel seems very peaceful to me.

Challenges:
Critter Sketch Challenge - flowers
Hooked on Craft - flowers
Ooh La La Creations - ribbon
Tammy's Scrappin' Corner - flowers
Totally Stampalicious - CAS

Juliet Arrighi

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh So Elegant. I really love this wreath. Fantastic design..
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

Alli Devine said...

really elegant card and the colours work so well together. Thank you for entering our Ribbon and Twine challenge at Ooh La La creations

Alli

Myrna said...

Juliet
Such a pretty wreath. It is so soothing.
So cool that you had the punch to punch them after stamping.
Myrna

Kim Bell said...

The wreath is so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

Hugz
Kim

Vicky said...

Very pretty , what a great idea . It would looks great on peach card too :)