Cookie jar sleeve

I have a blue cookie jar which looked really good in my kitchen when I had wallpaper, but now looks nearly invisible now that I have painted blue walls.  However, I have come to love it and the unique sound it makes when one of my kids is sneaking a cookie - I can pick out that sound from almost anywhere in the house.

Anyway, I was filling it with some freshly baked white chocolate chip macadamia nit cookies when I decided that the cookie jar needed be as festive as my cookies.  It took a single sheet of scrapbook paper and scraps of cardstock that I had lying about.
The christmas trees were the diecuts I had leftover from the luminary card I showed you on Monday.  building a snowman out of paper scraps is nearly as much fun as making one out of snow, and not nearly as chilly.

Just looking at my cookie jar makes me want to bake!

Juliet Arrighi

3 comments:

Hetty said...

That is a fun idea,juliet! A very festive coockie jar.

Heidi said...

Looks GREAT -- and I wish I could sneak a cookie!

Myrna said...

Just a perfect wrap around for a cookie jar that holds my favorite cookie of all time !!
Myrna