One of the ladies said that she was intrigued by stamping but didn't want to have to by all the stuff, which seemed a funny thing to say, considering there were hundreds of dollars of stickers on the table, and when you use them once, they are gone. Anyway, I do know that I spend a lot on stamping stuff, but really, I don't need to. Even a simple stamped card can be satisfying. Case in point:
a•muse studio. The Cut Borders Technique uses masking to create a continuous edge of stamping. The most expensive part of this card is the Technique Junkies newsletter subscription, which is where I learn to do stuff like this.
- Amusing Challenges - masking
- Glitter and Sparkle - begins with B (butterflies, border)
- Eclectic Ellapu - things with wings
- Quirky Crafts - black and white with a touch of color
- Crafting with Dragonfies - card for a girl