The metallic background is cut from a sheet of newspaper that was under a project my husband was spray-painting - I'm sure he will recognize it. The nevermore stamp set doesn't have wings, but it does have a raven, so I stamped the raven twice, once using a mirror image stamp, and cut the wings off the raven. The orange accents are a Harley Davidson color . This is the inside of the card:
It is very much my husband's style.
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Wings
- Craft Your Passion - Father's Day
- Crafty Cardmakers - Father's Day
- Creative Creations - Father's Day/masculine
- Love to Scrap - use rubber stamps, no digis