For this one I stamped the cat on yellow cardstock and distressed it lightly with orange ink. The leaves were punched out of a postcard. The overall effect was not nearly as colorful as I would have liked.
While I was working on the second one, I noticed that I had in my stash some rhinestone fall leaves that I must have purchased at least a year ago but never used. I tried stamping the cat on red cardstock this time. I do not have yellow embossing powder; I colored the white embossing with a yellow copic marker. I then used a dark red copic marker to add contrast between the cat and the background.
So, It's the same concept and the same cat, but three very different cards. I will be swapping these on ATC_World.
- Cuttin and Stampin - use your scraps
- Loves Rubber Stamps - fall colors
- Oldie but a Goodie - dies/punches
- Use It Tuesdays - 2 hoarded items
- Craft Your Passion - no coloring inside the lines