Changing it up - Ornament card

I went to a Christmas card workshop earlier this week, and although I liked all the cards offered, one bothered me - it had ornaments on it that were pink and brown.  I suppose I could do a pink and brown Christmas card, but not pink and brown ornaments - that is just too far out for my holiday tastes (although I am told that a lot of people love the sophistication of that card in those colors).  I stamped the images, and took it home to color myself.

I used Twinkling H2Os to paint these ornaments.  I just happen to have the same scallop die for the topper, and I have to admit, the white on white layering is very classy looking.  I can't take any credit for designing this card, but I wanted those people who were there and made cards with me to see what it looks like in a different color scheme.

Juliet Arrighi

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Juliet
I am not sure that I would like pink and brown ornaments either but I do like your colors.
Myrna

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the blues- trying to visualize how it would look in pinks- the shimmer has to be so awesome IRL! Love the blue border band across the top too!