Bee Cup

The theme for the ATC mingle is "Eek, there's a bug in my house!"  which really stumped me - I don't want to think about bugs in my house.  However, I did remember that I had this old TAC stamp:
Not exactly an "eek" moment, but I like it.  The "wallpaper" is some old Provocraft, the woodgrain paper is from a Tim Holtz stack, and the letters are diecut from Sizzix's Wingo Zingo alpha - possibly the best alpha die ever made. I used the Technique Junkies Layer Up and Penciled Markers techniques - it's not as simple as it looks.  Is that a good thing?

Challenges:

Juliet Arrighi


9 comments:

Myrna said...

Juliet
Lovely background papers. I think the bee on the cup is really cool. I always love to see things growing in cups .
You did a lovely job.
Myrna

Angelique said...

Wonderfull. Beautifull colouring.
Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Adrian said...

Very nice, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Tonya said...

I love it! You did a fabulous job!

Thanks so much for joining us at CTO!

Crafting Vicky said...

that's a great take on the challenge! it's not eek but really cute ;)

Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Pat K said...

Great card. Love the image.
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. pat k x

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So cute, I love the table/wallpaper scene you created along with your adorable teacup! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Tea for two" Challenge :)

Helen said...

Fab ATC. Thank you for sharing at Dutch Dare

Hugs Helen xx

Vicky said...

nice atc , I couldn't think of anything for this theme, but your's is so clever :)