Frog love

YOu may remember that a few days ago, I made a card, then ripped off the focal image and stuck it on a different card. I couldn't just leave an almost finished card alone:



I just happened to have this frog sitting around. He was holding yellow flowers, which I didn't think went well with the pink floral paper, so I tried coloring over them - BAD idea. I ended up cutting them off, which is to say, I found myself cutting the frog away from the flowers and everything else. He seems to be holding his own without them, wouldn't you say? This layout is from the Pink Elephant challenge this week.

Juliet Arrighi

3 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

What a cute card! Makes me think of spring!

Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

Betty

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the way you improvise......and great use of your scraps. I can think of a couple of challenges that your card qualifies for.......

Annie said...

a great fun card - love how you interpreted Robin's sketch at The Pink Elephant.
ann xxx