Thank you black bird

Here's another Michelle Zindorf tutorial, but I did it like a Tim Holtz tutorial, which is to say I used Tim's stamps and inks to make Michelle's card.



It's funny that blogger resizes the photo in such a way that these two cards look like they are the same size. You can tell by the scale of the flowers and the printed paper that the one on top is the ATC.



These were pretty easy. The hardest part was finding printed paper to coordinate. I think my black ink pad needs reinking, too, but don't tell Deb Lovett.

Juliet Arrighi

4 comments:

Beach Cat ! said...

You take the cake on this one, I LOVE IT !!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Juliet!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh- How do I love this!!! Both are just beautiful! I would have never guessed that is an ATC....... I hope to make more this weekend-if my neck calms down.......

Chris said...

These are wonderful!!! I'm glad I came to check out some of your older posts...really, really great!