Love birds

My friend Cat sent me a couple of cards featuring the same drawing that she did herself, which is to say that she made her own digistamp. I liked it so much, I scanned, it, cleaned it up, and decided to use it myself.



The original drawing said "Merry Christmas". It was easy enough to erase the old sentiment and add a new one. The card follows the format of Aly's Sunday Sketch. It also meets the Belli blog challenge to use glitter - I painted the image with Stargazers, and popped a glittered foam heart in the corner.

I keep telling Cat she should design her own line of digistamps. If you agree, go to her blog and leave her some love.

UPDATE:

Cat wanted me to tell you that her drawing isn't exactly original. She based it on Stampin Bella's branch with birdies I admire Cat's integrity in this matter, but practically every stamp company on the planet makes a branch with birds on it. It doesn't matter if her drawing was inspired by someone else's - she drew the one she (and I) used.

Juliet Arrighi

8 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Your card is so cute! I love the image!

Ceal said...

oh what a cute card! TFS and playing in the Belli challenge

Chrissy D said...

Love the sparkly heart! The image is great! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

Jenny Gropp said...

Totally sweet! Love the little tweeties and the hanging sign -- adorable image and a great card! Thanks for joining in the Belli Challenge!

Faith S. said...

Love this image!!! (And your card!) :)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love that glittery RED heart! Thanks for playing the Belli!!

Beach Cat ! said...

I JUST FOUND THIS >>>> OH MY GOSH< I AM SOOOOO excited !!!
Thank you for honoring me and using my image!

Beach Cat ! said...

PLEASE tell everyone that this stamp IS available ---- and is by stampingbella-branch with birdies .
I just drew it cuz I didn't have the stamp in hand.