Challenge ATCs

I spent a little time in the dungeon today, making some ATCs that fit challenges. This first one is for Aly's Sunday Challenge, and also for the Belli Challenge:



Aly is only 10 years old, so she is very strict when judging her challenge players - they have to do it exactly right to pass. This is what our school system is doing to artists. The little gingerbread boy is a little plastic charm, I bought a bunch of these because they look like fruit jellies to me. However, you can't really use them at any other time of year, I have to take my opportunities when they arise.



This second one uses an old Glitter Edges technique piece I had in my stash (I made about 30 of these backgrounds one afternoon, and I have most of them left). The Truly Scrumptious challenge called for a lot of texture, and this definitely has it. The sequin leaves and epoxy sticker are from Michael's, which gets an unreasonable amount of my crafting dollars, I'm afraid.

Juliet Arrighi

7 comments:

Sharon said...

This is lovely Juliet - its great to see the sketch used for an ATC. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

Mina said...

gorgeous Juliet...love the gold textures...thanks so much for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx

Tami said...

I'm not sure about the comment about being strict??? Alyssa chooses which ever card she likes the best for the super stamper award. It is just her pick no judging etc. She loves gingerbread. Have fun:) Thanks for playing at Aly's

Steph Zerbe said...

oh, how cute is that little gingerbread man. What a fun idea!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Very clever!! Thanks for joining in on the Belli!

Heather said...

Wow Juliet - two fabulous ATC's - love that little Gingerbread man and that gold edging on the TS one is superb and creates the most wonderful texture.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Ceal said...

cute card thanks for playing with us in the Belli challenge