Cozy Home

When I saw the Cozy Home challenge on the Gingersnaps blog, I remembered downloading this great digital from Paper Popsicles, and I had some leaves that I wanted to use for the CPS sketch this week, so I whipped out my markers and started playing:



The speckles on the leaves are glitter - scanners hate glitter. The acorn brad is from Target, and the epoxy sentiment from Michael's, as well as the silk foliage that I stripped to make this card.

Rubber cement is a really good, inexpensive, wrinkle-free adhesive that most people have forgotten. Since I ran out of double-stick tape (I'm going to the store a little later, not to worry), this has been an excellent substitute. It might start being my first choice. Yeah, it does have a smell, but not so bad that I think I need to open a window.

Juliet Arrighi

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love your coloring! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Cozy Home Challenge!

Gigi's World said...

I just read your profile and think it's really sweet that you would consider giving away your projects. I get so selfish sometimes, so will think about giving away some of the cards building up here at home :-) P.S. Love the autumn theme on your card above!

the PaperTemptress said...

Wow, I am so glad you joined this challenge and love the design!!

Patricia
the PaperTemptress

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Juliet, Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your sweet words, Good luck in my giveaway!
Lynn

Margaret said...

Hello,
Lovely card! Unusual and special. I don't know rubber cement, but the background looks like cement. I like your card, just wish I could see the full outline of it.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Another great creative card. One day we will have to meet somewhere and craft together TFS

Laura said...

Sweet card, very homely. Great colours thanks for playing at Gingersnaps.

cathy said...

Lovely. I like all things glittery.