Stop!

There is a little voice inside my head that makes me want to stop. I will get started on a card, and have a very luxurious, heavily embellished idea that I want to explore, and once I am underway, I will suddenly get it into my head that I want to stop. Take, for example, this card:



This was supposed to be the Get Sketchy challenge, but my color blocks didn't want to be the size of the color blocks in the sketch, so I made them to fit my design, and then I just stopped. I couldn't see anything else that I could do that would make the card better. It looked fine as it was, to me, anyway. I love this paper - it doesn't need anything else to make it pop.

So, this card is done. It will not win any prizes, but it will be nice for someone for Christmas, I think.

Juliet Arrighi

2 comments:

Dora said...

I love the bright colors, I think this is the most colorfull christmascard I'v seen, and because it is different...I love it!
thanks for scrapping outside the box;) and playing with us at Get Sketchy!

~amy~ said...

I love all the colors! Thanks for playing!!