Drunk frog on the cheap


It is amazing how cheap I can be. First of all, this image is is royalty free clip art, no cost to download or use, and it is not colored with copics, I used the Bic Mark-its. The ribbon is the cheap stuff at Michaels, and the felt flower is from the One Spot at Target, and the paper was a gift from Chris, who didn't spend all that much for it, as it was from a stack of My Mind's Eye that she bought at Costco. Even the glue dots I'm using to hold everything together are homemade. I know what you are thinking - Vintage Silver Lustre paper - that has to be expensive, right? Nope, The text weight (best for running through printers for digistamps like this one) is very economical, only pennies to print an image like this one, and it really elevates a card to have such luscious paper on it.

The card is inspired by the Card Patterns sketch this week.

In the inside it says, "I wish all the single guys out there were not like this one!" It's for my sister...

Juliet Arrighi

4 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Too funny ... love your colored digi-image ... very fun card.

dstandard said...

What a fun happy card - love the image!

Anonymous said...

Love the card, love the frog, to fun!!!

whoistracy said...

Oh my goodness- what a hilarious image!! Love it!