Sepia on Velvet

When I read the Sepia Technique tutorial, I knew wanted to use it with this stamp. Then I got some Velvet Touch cardstock from the PaperTemptress, and I really wanted to use it with this technique.



As an ATC, it's pretty simple in design. There is just enough layering, variety of materials, and embellishment to keep it from being boring. however, the real "Oh!" moment comes when you touch it - it is soooooo soft!

I'm making as many of these as I can get out of a single sheet of cardstock, and I would like for as many people to be able to touch it as possible. If you are in the Technique Junkies swap, some of these will be set aside just for that swap. Otherwise, please let me know if you are willing to swap for one - you can click my name below and it will go to my email.

Juliet Arrighi

0 comments: