IldiCo bear

I knew vintage images would look good on Vintage Silver Lustre, but how about contemporary ones? This cute bear is from Ildi Co. I used the Van Gogh technique to perk up the leaves, and some faux stitching.The layout sketch is from Truly Scrumptious.



I really like coloring on the Silver Lustre. This paper might make a digistamp fan out of me. Note that I used regular markers and a blending pen - remember those? People were blending their colors before there were copics.

I photographed this so you could see the shine of the sequins and the metallic ribbon, as well as the grain of the Vintage Silver Lustre Paper. The background is DCWV, and the little sentiment was a freebie stamp from TAC.

Juliet Arrighi

6 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love the leaves. Thanks for letting me know.

JayLynn said...

Gorgeous!! I love Cuddles on the shiny paper and those leaves are so pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Ildi Co's Creative Challenges!

Beach Cat ! said...

Ha ha ha ... had to get in a dig about my new copics, I see how it is ...
well, some of us need all the tools we can get and then there are the artists amongst us who can make a gorgeous card without all the latest gizmos and gadgets.
Your card is quite incredible you know.

Heather said...

What a fabulous card Juliet - beautiful colours and papers. That vintage image is so adorable and your details stunning.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Sharon said...

A gorgeous card Juliet and your image looks fab on the lustre paper. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

Dawn said...

Beautiful card and the bear is so cute, love the leaves too!

thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn