What is zettiology?

If you ask, nobody knows, but people who are familiar with the term know what it looks like when they see it. Here is my best guess - Teesha Moore, tired of people looking at her work, shaking their heads and walking away, whispering "I could do that", decided to work it to her advantage and told them "yes, you can", and found a way to make money be encouraging people to copy her style of mixed media collage.

Tonight I gave it a half-hearted effort:



My strongest feeling about it after this first attempt is that it is not very easy to do on an ATC - it needs to be done on a larger canvas. Teesha herself encourages scanning and resizing the results. However, nobody want s a print for an ATC, they want an original. I'll have to try this again.

Juliet Arrighi

0 comments: