HRH

I thought this TAC stamp would go great with this paper.



This is why I do layout challenges - if I don't all my cards end up looking like this one. Focal point centered at the top third mark, ribbon or paper break at the bottom third mark, and a sentiment or embellishment in the lower right corner. I should know better than to build a card without a layout sketch. It's like sewing a dress without a pattern - it ends up looking bland, weird or you ruin your materials making something unusable.

Now, the good part - I stamped this with regular ink on glimmer paper (PaperTemptress, of course), and heat set it. I used the TJ blended glitter technique. The slow-drying paper really helps this technique. The background paper is DCWV, and I couldn't resist adding HRH alphas.

Juliet Arrighi

0 comments: